If you’re thinking of purchasing one of these cute rabbits, be sure to use a reputable breeder or rescue. For the best Netherland Dwarf rabbits for sale, contact the breeders below!
Netherland dwarf rabbits are a small breed of rabbit that was first developed in the Netherlands. Netherland dwarf rabbits are usually about 10 inches high, making them one of the smallest rabbit breeds.
These types of rabbits weigh only 1 to 2 pounds. They’re lovely, fun, and fascinating creatures. They should be handled with care, however. If they’re treated properly, they’ll be pleasant and docile pets. They have a variety of colors, so there are options when adopting or buying one as a pet.
Netherland Dwarf Rabbits For Sale – A List of Breeders
Before you buy from a breeder, look for rabbit rescues in your area. However, if you decide to purchase from an official breeder, be sure to see the list of US breeders below. You’ll be certain that you’re getting a sound and ethically bred Netherland Dwarf rabbit for sale near you this way.
- ARBA breeders list – Netherland Dwarfs rabbits for sale (official American Rabbit Breeders Association).
- Netherland Dwarfs rabbits for sale from the breeders on the official US Netherland dwarf rabbit club (ANDRC).
- ‘Netherland Dwarfs rabbits for sale near me‘ List – Netherland Dwarf rabbit for sale in each individual US State.
Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Price
The average price for a Netherland dwarf rabbit is about $50. A show-quality Netherland Dwarf, on the other hand, can sell for anything from $100 to $400 depending on the pedigree and quality if you’re planning to breed or show it.
Things To Consider Before Looking For A Netherland Dwarf Rabbit For Sale
- Are Netherland Dwarf rabbits good pets for children? – Netherland rabbits are small animals that can be good pets for children. They are usually non-agressive and are not known to bite or scratch.
- How much time can you devote to Netherland Dwarf rabbits? – Netherland dwarf rabbits require time outside of their cages for exercise, so you must provide them with an area where they can roam. Netherland rabbits don’t need large spaces and so long as they have a wire-frame cage, they will be happy
- It is vital to make sure that they have enough time to play and interact with the rabbit. You need to buy nail clippers to keep their nails short, trim their fur, and you can even buy a popular rabbit toy to keep it happy.
- Diet is also important. High-quality hay provides the best nutrients for your pet rabbit. However, some brands can be expensive.
- Are you prepared to take care of these tiny rabbits for the long haul? – The average lifespan of a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit is 7 years, but some can live as long as 9 years. Some live longer than others, depending on how well they are fed and treated.
- How much room do you have for a Netherland Dwarf rabbit? – Since they are small, they don’t need much space. However, Netherland dwarf rabbits will need an external cage to help them feel safe since they are very shy and nervous.
- Are there other pets in your home? Do you own dogs, cats, reptiles, guinea pigs? Will your other pets scare your Netherland Dwarf rabbit?
Netherland Dwarf Rabbits are a popular pet choice in the United States and an even more popular option for families with children.
Netherland Dwarfs don’t tend to be expensive (unless you opt for a show bunny), but their popularity is so high because many people find them easier to handle than larger breeds of rabbits (See, Flemish Giant Rabbits For Sale).
So, if you’re looking for a new family member or want another animal companion at home, then we hope our recommended places to find Netherland Dwarf Rabbits For Sale help you out!