Mini Lop rabbits are an adorable breed of rabbit that can make a great pet. It’s no wonder you’re here looking for Mini Lop bunnies for sale!
These bunnies are called mini lops because the ears look like the ears of a lop-eared rabbit, but mini lops also come in different coat colors and patterns, such as silver and tan or orange and white.
Before you buy a Mini Lop, do your homework and visit a reputable breeder or rescue. You may also want to look for rabbit rescues in your region before obtaining from a breeder.
However, if you prefer to purchase a Mini Lop rabbit from a reputable breeder, view the list of US Mini Lop breeders below:
Mini Lop Bunnies For Sale
- Mini Lop bunnies for sale list – Official American Rabbit Breeders Association.
- US Mini Lop Rabbit Club – Official US Mini Lop Club.
- Breeders directory listing page – for each individual US State.
- Breeders Directory List – Mini Lop Rabbit Club of America
If you want to buy a Mini Lop, be sure you find one from a reputable breeder or shelter.
The availability and price of Mini Lops may entice you at the local pet store, but you have no idea what kind of bunny it is or how old it is.
They are frequently developed solely for financial gain without any genuine care for their health or well-being.
Mini Lop Bunnies Price
The price of Mini Lops that are for sale ranges from $35 to $100. However, depending on the pedigree and quality, a show-quality Mini Lop may sell for anywhere from $100 to $400.
Things To Consider
Before purchasing a Mini Lop Rabbit from a breeder, be sure to inspect the pedigrees of the parents. By reviewing the pedigrees, you the family bloodline. Avoid buying any rabbit that is the product of incest (especially between siblings). These rabbits tend to have genetic defects.
If possible, pay attention to the parents’ health, hygiene, healthcare, well-being, and nutrition. Also, ask about the mother’s personality as well as the father’s. The chances are that their personalities carry over to their bunny babies as well.
Before You Look for Mini Lop Bunnies for Sale, Ask Yourself These Questions
- Are rabbits good pets for children? – Rabbits are considered as one of the best pets for children.
- How much time can you devote to a pet rabbit? – It is vital to make sure that they have enough time to play and interact with the rabbit. You need to clip your rabbit’s nails periodically, trim its fur, and take it for checkups at the vet.
- The best food for your pet rabbit is hay. But, hay can be expensive to buy. Are you willing to sacrifice a few extra bucks for your pet’s health?
- How much room do you have for a Mini Lop Rabbit? – It’s essential to make sure you have enough room for a Mini Lop Rabbit. A mini-lop doesn’t typically weigh more than 7 pounds, but it can still take up a lot of space. To give an example of the mini-lops weight, that’s about as much as a cat!
- Are there other pets in your home? Do you own dogs, cats, chickens, guinea pigs? The question here is will your Mini Lop Bunny get along with your other pets.
Mini Lop bunnies are a cute, mini version of the bigger and more popular lop-eared bunny. They typically weigh just under 7 pounds at maturity.
These rabbits make great pets for children because Mini Lop Bunnies can be held and cuddled without worrying about being bitten or scratched, which is common with other breeds like the Dutch rabbit.
Mini Lops also come in many different colors, such as black, white, brown, or grey, to name just a few! If you’re interested in adopting or buying one of these sweet fur babies, we hope this article helps you to find Mini Lop Bunnies For Sale Near You!