Holland Lops are very friendly pet rabbits. Holland Lop bunnies for sale can be purchased from many pet shops as well as breeders.
You can find these types of rabbits in a range of colors, including black and white. Holland Lops make great pets because they’re friendly and easy to handle.
If possible, try to adopt or buy your Holland Lop bunny from a shelter or reputable breeder.
The availability and price may tempt you at pet stores, but you have no way of knowing how the bunny was raised or treated.
Pet store rabbits are frequently developed for financial gain with no concern for their health or upbringing.
Holland Lop Bunnies For Sale – List of Breeders In The US
Here is a list of reputable and trusted rabbit breeders where might find Holland Lop Bunnies on sale:
- Holland Lop bunnies for sale list – Official American Rabbit Breeders Association.
- Holland Lop Rabbitry– Holland Lop Rabbitry in Seattle, Washington area.
- Holland lop bunnies for sale ‘near me’ – List for each individual US State.
- Holland Lop Rabbitry – Facebook Page
- Snuggle Bunny Cottage – Facebook Page of Holland Lop Rabbitry
- AT’s Holland Hutch – Facebook Page of of Holland Lop Rabbitry
Holland Lop Bunnies For Adoption – List of Rabbitries
Here is a list you can use to find Holland Lop bunnies for adoption near you:
- Rabbit Rescue Inc.
- Ohio Rabbit Rescue
- Vancouver Rabbit Rescue
- Eastern Shore Rabbit Rescue and Education Center
- EVERYBUNNY COUNTS Bristol Rescue Center
- Contra Costa Rabbit Rescue
- Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue Baton Rouge
- Hanover Rabbit Rescue Center
- Long island Rabbit Rescue
- Erie Area rescue center and bunnies for adoption
- Wonder Bunny
- Bunnies for adoption new New York
Holland Lop Bunny Price
The average price of a Holland Lop bunny is between $35 to $80. It varies depending on the coloring and where you buy the rabbit. Holland Lops bred for show purposes can sell for between $100 to $450.
Things To Consider Before Buying Or Adopting A Holland Lop Rabbit
- Are Holland Lops good pets for children? – Holland Lop rabbits are small animals and are good pets for children. This rabbit species is non-agressive and are not known to bite or scratch.
- How much time can you devote to your Holland Lop bunny? – Rabbits need to spend time outside of their rabbit cages for exercise, so you must provide them with an area where they can hop around.
- It is vital to make sure that they have enough time to play and interact with the rabbit. You need to buy nail clippers to keep their nails short, trimmers for their fur, and you can even buy one these best selling rabbit toys to keep it happy.
- Are you prepared to take care of these adorable pet bunnies in the long run? – The average lifespan of a Holland Lop bunny is between 7 to 10 years. Some live longer than others, depending on their overall care and diet. The best rabbit food can be expensive! Are you willing to spend to ensure your pet rabbit remain healthy?
- Are there other pets in your home? Do you own dogs, cats, hamsters, turtles? How well will your other pets get along with a Holland Lop rabbit? You don’t want to place any animal in a stressful environment!
More and more people are interested in owning a pet rabbit. A Holland Hop is the perfect breed for those who want an indoor bunny that stays small, doesn’t have to be let out of his cage often, and loves being around humans. They’re very docile creatures that enjoy attention but aren’t needy or noisy like some breeds can be.
So, if you’re looking for a new pet for your home, then we hope our recommended places to find Holland Lop bunnies for sale help you out!
Do you want to diversify your options? Then, how about reading about Lionhead Rabbits For Sale? Such a majestic bunny!